วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Citing Handmade Barbie Clothes

Keep in mind to play with dolls when you were a kid? If you were like me, you had a Barbie doll or two in your box of toys. Barbie in 1959 a lady named Ruth Handler (co-founder of Mattel) has introduced. Ruth named the doll after her daughter Barbara. In 1961, Ruth created Barbie's boyfriend Ken, named after his son. Now, almost half a century later, Barbie is still in the hearts and boxes of toys for children (and adults)everywhere.

Our children today have more toys than ever. Electronic toys, video games, iPods and computers are just the beginning. So much has changed in the world of toys, since we were children, but one thing has not changed is the simple love of the Barbie doll. Barbie now has new friends, new clothes, a new house, as well as other new pets, such as they did 40 years ago. But the girls still enjoy dressing up Barbie dress up and act outhis fantasy life during game time.

My grandmother was a seamstress. She would sew beautiful clothes and accessories for my collection of Barbie. I had a suitcase of their handmade creations and the children of the neighborhood would get full, so you can dress up dolls. I loved the selection of fabrics and clothing style picking. Although I did not realize at the time the clothes she made for my dolls better quality than anything I could buy in a store.

As a teenagerI am interested in sewing. Because my grandmother had passed, I was left to teach me to sew. I spent hours and hours in front of my Kenmore sewing machine is beautiful creations. E 'come so natural to me. Over the years I have clothes for me and my family, showcases furniture and decorative items. Later I spent about 5 years to make the changes prêt-à-porter to the general public. Then about 10 years ago was a dear friend gave me the mostBirthday gift ... a Barbie doll. Let me tell you, you are never too old to have a Barbie doll!

While through some old boxes from our last move, I had a box with many of the Barbie clothes my grandmother made. The discovery has inspired me! I want to make new dolls dressed in fabrics today for my Barbie. What could be better than to hand the clothes of the dolls? You are now in hard, because people do not have time to sew orthey are accustomed. Since I started fine clothes, those who wanted them so I can buy my work has looked at the online store. I could not believe the response. I have children, many emails from people telling me stories so beautiful for their mothers, aunts, grandmothers and the doll, hand-made their clothes if they were. I knew then brings back the doll clothes made by hand for today's families would be the beginning of new traditions and helpwonderful memories and gifts may be handed down through generations. In a world where all the marketing back to its origins with Barbie a good time to remind me of my childhood. Now, to be able to sell, offer to others is a true joy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น