วันเสาร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

1966 TV ADAM WEST BATMAN CUSTOM FIGURES MEGO SIDESHOW IDEAL STYLE

Hi! Aside from collecting old toys and comics I have become a participant in the world of action figure customizing over the last five years or so. As a kid I made Aurora kits and Airfix and Revell and all the rest but never really would have ever considered trying my hand at custom action figure making. I love action figures and dolls and many of those who watch my films will know so the chance to add a few 'missing links' to my collection was not to be passed up when I saw on the internet a few guys offering small unpainted heads of characters I wanted as action figures. I have made many now but this is a selection of the ones I have made based on the 1966 TV Batman series starring Adam West. Maybe some more to come too so please keep an eye open and as always thanks for watching!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSOtmttc26c&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น