วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Bring Handmade Barbie Clothes

Remember playing with dolls when you were a child? If you were like me, you had a Barbie doll or two in your toy box. 1959 Barbie was a lady named Ruth Handler (co-founder of Mattel), has introduced. Ruth named the doll after her daughter, Barbara. In 1961, Ruth created Barbie's boyfriend Ken, named after his son. Now, nearly half a century later, Barbie is still in the hearts and boxes of toys for children (and adults)everywhere.

Our children today have more toys than ever. Electronic toys, game consoles, iPods and computers are just the beginning. So much has changed in the world of toy dolls, since we were children, but one thing has changed is the simple love of Barbie. Barbie now has new friends, new clothes, a new house, new pets, and even more than they did 40 years ago. However, girls still enjoy the act of dressing and dress up Barbietheir imagination when playing life.

My grandmother was a seamstress. She would sew beautiful clothes and accessories collection for my Barbie doll. I had a hand bag creations and the neighborhood children would come to their full, so you can dress up dolls around. I loved the selection of fabrics and a collection dress. Although I did not realize at that time, the clothes she made for my dolls were qualitatively better than anything I could buy that in ato save.

As a teenager I was interested in sewing. Because my grandmother had passed, I was left alone to teach me to sew. I spent hours and hours in front of my Kenmore sewing machine resulting in beautiful creations. E 'come so natural to me. Over the years I have clothes for me and my family, furniture and decorative window dressings. I spent about five years later, ready-to-wear clothing for the public to make changes. Then about 10 years ago, a dearFriend gave me the greatest birthday gift ... a Barbie doll. Let me tell you, you are never too old to have a Barbie doll!

While through some old boxes from our recent move, I found a box with lots of Barbie clothes my grandmother made. The discovery inspired me! I want to make doll clothes with new materials now for my Barbie. What could be better than handmade doll clothes? Are found today in hard, because people do not haveor the time to sew, how to use them. When I began to create beautiful clothes, anyone who wanted to buy it, then I saw on my online store business. I could not believe the response. I have children to have as many emails from people who have told me stories of their mothers, aunts and grandmothers were beautiful, handmade doll clothes to you, you a. I knew then hand back the clothes for dolls families today would be the beginning of new traditionsand contribute to good memories and gifts that could be passed down through generations. In a world where everything is so commercialized, dates back to the basics with Barbie that I remember a beautiful moment of my childhood. Well, to be able to pass this gift to others, a true joy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น