วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Ragdoll Kitten favorite toys

Follow me on Twitter twitter.com Rag doll kitten favorite toys ever, they are a super friendly breed that crave human contact. Rag doll cats tend to relax and allow you to pick them up without a fuss. Their fur feels like a rabbit, it's just so soft and plush! Rag dolls are kind and gentle cats, and should be kept indoors, as they have had the fighting instincts bred out, they won't be able to defend themselves against other cats, and probably won't run from dogs either. Not to mention, they'll go home with anybody as they're very trusting! Wikki is my rag doll, which I bought for a low $350 in April 2009, he was so small that he fitted in the palm of my hand, the day I picked him up it was raining outside and he was cold and shivvering, as soon as he arrived home I tucked him into my bed where he slept for about 5 hours. I filmed this video the next day from memory, once he began to know me a little better, he has been my best friend ever since! If you're planning to buy a ragdoll kitten, they are playful, but become very slow and relaxed as they age, Wikki is only just starting to look and behave like an adult rag doll cat, his markings have come out, and he is growing into a big giant fluff ball! If anyone is wondering, Wikki chooses to play with boxes and bags, he loves to play hide and seek, he also loves to play with a 2 zip ties joined together to make a T shape, he's prefers non-conventional toys! haha.... I hope you enjoy this video, we both enjoyed making it for ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGrROLm7Ec&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น