วันอังคารที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Devil Doll . Things you make me do

The things you make me do. From their first album Queen of Pain (2002) Sorry about the missing lines in the lyric, but i couldn't find the complete lyric on the internet and i'm not sure what it says, but if you know please tell me so i can complete it. I've got a secret plan to love you and I do so night and day, And I always stand right by you, have your back in every way, And you wish that I could save you and I wish that I could too, But if you cause too much pain for me I'll leave if I have to, But I think about you constantly all through the night and day, And I toss and turn in bed at night and hope it goes away, But it never does and when I wake and you're not next to me, I remember where you are, I hope your girl forgives me. Do I need you? You seem to think I do Can't seem to see through anything that you do Oh, ooohhh, the things you make me do I should know better than to follow your lead wherever you go, Through the raging ...? stones and alley ways we go, Sometimes I wont go if you really know where you take me to But your radio is on so loud I can't get through to you, But if everything's ok with you then it's ok with me, You are such a little boy with you're big philosophy, But I'm not a little girl, I am a woman, don't you know? I'm packing up my toys, I don't want to play anymore. Do I need you? You seem to think I do Can't seem to see through anything that you do Oh, ooohhh, the things you make me do And how can you smile at me when you know just what ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMpq8NshWHw&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น